SPIN: Funding Opportunity Search Engine
The University of Cincinnati offers SPIN to provide a platform to search for Funding Opportunities; it features customizable queries for funding opportunities that match exactly what you are eligible to receive. To access this tool go to spin.infoedglobal.com while on a UC network. In order to create custom searches you must create an account using the instructions found here.
You can see the SPIN Quick Start and the User Guide for more information Federal State Foundations (national)
- GrantsWeb: GrantsWeb
- Foundation Center: foundationcenter.org
- Hearst Foundations: www.hearstfdn.org - Funds projects at organizations and institutions working in the fields of Education, Health, Culture, and Social Service.
- Samuel H. Kress Foundation: www.kressfoundation.org - Supports the work of individuals and institutions engaged with the appreciation, interpretation, preservation, study, and teaching of the history of European art and architecture from antiquity to the dawn of the modern era.
- Henry Luce Foundation: www.hluce.org - Seeks to bring important ideas to the center of American life, strengthen international understanding, and foster innovation and leadership in academic, policy, religious, and art communities.
- Charles H. Dater Foundation: www.daterfoundation.org - Funds projects that benefit children and focus on the areas of arts/culture, education, healthcare, social services, and other community needs.
- L. and L. Nippert Charitable Foundation: www.lnlcharitable.org – Focuses on areas including but not limited to local cultural arts, education, environment, and health.
- Louise Taft Semple Foundation (c/o Ignite Philanthropy Advisors): www.ignitephilanthropy.com/the-louise-taft-semple-foundation - Provides philanthropic support for artistic, cultural, educational, civic, and social service organizations as a means of enhancing the quality of life in Greater Cincinnati.