The Program Development unit supports all of the research, creative and scholarly activities happening across the University of Cincinnati’s research enterprise. We help build our researchers capabilities and network in a variety of ways, including through seed funding new and established research teams and individual investigators.
Internal Grant Support Programs
The Office of Research provides various funding opportunities to ambitious research faculty. Below are some of the featured programs:
- Collaborative Research Advancement Grants Program - Track 1: Pilot Teams
- Collaborative Research Advancement Grants Program - Track 2: Strategic Teams
- Core Capability Development Grant Program
- Core Equipment Grant Program
- Faculty Bridge Program
- Science Engineering + Art Design (SE+AD) Advancement Grant
- URC AHSS Summer Stipend Program
- URC Faculty Research Support Program
- URC Graduate Student Stipend Program
To learn more, see the internal funding opportunities page.