21st Annual Human Subject Protection Conference
September 5, 2019 | Northern KY Convention Ctr.
Morning Content (NEW THIS YEAR! PI-focused, half-day):
- Comparative Effectiveness Research, Scott Kim, MD, PhD; National Institutes of Health
- Research Involving Biorepositories, Pearl O’Rourke, MD; Partners Healthcare
- Big Data in Research, Mary Gray, PhD; Microsoft Research / Indiana University / Harvard University
Additional Content for Full-Day Attendees:
- Optional IRB Chair panel discussion during the provided lunch
- Participant Perspective, T.J. Sharpe; Cancer Survivor
- Research Compliance, Nichelle Cobb, PhD; University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Research Team Management, Jennifer Goldfarb, MSN, RN, CCRP; ACI Clinical
Details and Registration:
This event is co-sponsored by Advarra, Cincinnati Children’s, Northern Kentucky University, the University of Cincinnati, the Cincinnati Center for Clinical and Translational Science and Training (CCTST), the University of Kentucky and the UK Center for Clinical and Translational Science.
Questions? Email ORCRAeducation@cchmc.org, or call 513.761.4100 and reference the Human Subject Protection Conference.